If you are a lover of the French brand, you are in luck. The Peugeot 308 Augmented Technology is already on the street. And for the modest price of $ 160 per month! Who can resist these prices? Would you like to know something better about this model? In that case, don't stop reading this post.
The Peugeot 308 Augmented Technology for less than $ 9,000
Peugeot wanted to make available to everyone, a model that has all kinds of technological improvements designed for those who want to enjoy driving without having to spend large amounts. For 47 installments of $ 160 per month and a final pvp of $ 8,905.46 you can enjoy one of the cars best designed for lovers of mid-size cars.
This sporty stylish model features a beautiful checkerboard bumper that further accentuates its sporty style. If you like cars capable of lighting up the road at any time, this is your star model. The Peugeot 308 has a full Full LED front.
As for the interior design, it is as sporty as the exterior and truly functional. Includes the new i-Cockpit® to enhance the driving experience. Thanks to him, the Peugeot 308 has an attractive touch screen, a raised dashboard and a compact steering wheel.
The Peugeot 308 is designed for all tastes. In fact, it has 5 different finishes (Access, Business Line, Allure, GT Line and GT) and the option to select two engines. The Pure Tech 110 CC petrol or the Diesel HDI 100 CC. Both with manual changes. The first with six speeds and the second with five.
- As for the Pure Tech gasoline engines, they are characterized by offering an interesting performance thanks to their reduced dimensions and weight. These models include a new gasoline engine that have been available from the end of 2017.
- On the diesel engine, the BlueHDi 130 S&S, includes a new, more efficient and smaller decontamination system. Thanks to it, decontamination is excellent and reduces both consumption and the level of emissions. Like the gasoline engine, this diesel has been on sale since the end of last year.
The consumption offered by this car is truly attractive. The house has calculated approximately an urban consumption of 6.3 liters per 100 km and a mixed consumption of 5 liters per 100 km. The extra urban consumption is truly excellent with 4.2 liters per 100 km.
It has a total of five seats and a maximum power of 81 5500 kW.
If you go to the Peugeot website, you can request a test run with your nearest garage to see how it works. Without a doubt an opportunity that you cannot miss.
If you liked this article about the Peugeot 308 Augmented Technology ...
If this article has been interesting for you, we are sure that you will like the following links on the Tzedakah House blog . Check them out before you go.
- What to do to get the DGT environmental label
- Amazon sells its first car in America, the Grandland X Excellence
- The best loans to buy a car during the month of November