Personal data protection
Tzedakah Credit House, Ltd respects the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data. All the data of our clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, limitation of the purpose and conservation period, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, among others, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION|
|1.||Responsible for data processing||Tzedakah Credit House, Ltd|
|2.||Purpose of data processing||For the vehicle pawn service, to manage the sale and rental of our clients' vehicles and for the financial service, to manage the intermediation of personal loans or mortgage loans between our clients through the financial company of the group called Tzedakah Finance House Ltd|
|3.||Legitimation of data processing||The execution of the contracts or the consent of the interested parties.|
|Four.||Recipients of assignments or data transfers||The data is shared with the companies involved in the management and intermediation of the loan or credit. On the other hand, in the management of vehicles and rental no. We do not assign or make international data transfers.|
|5.||Rights of interested persons||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Tzedakah Credit House, Ltd
Postal address: 3278 Oliver Street, 1º6ª 08005 Texas
Telephone: +34 93 485 20 00
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- What is personal data and what data do we process?
Personal data consists of information that identifies or enables the identification of individual persons such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, etc.
The personal data that you provide us with are your basic identification data and your contact information, that is, name and surname, email address, postal address and occasionally your bank details.
At Tzedakah Credit House, we treat the personal information that the client provides for the contracting of a product or service, as well as the information generated through the provision of the same. Based on the principle of minimization, the data that we can process will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary according to the purposes for which they are processed, and always respecting the will of the client.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- For what purpose do we process your data?
At Tzedakah Credit House we treat the information that our clients provide us for the correct provision of the service, in order to manage the sale of vehicles that they request. In addition, also for g estionar intermediation personal loans or mortgage loans among our customers and simply treat the information provided by our customers for the proper provision of the service in order to manage mediation personal loans or mortgage loans among our customers through one of the group companies Tzedakah Finance House Ltd. In the event of non-payment, the data you provide us will be used to manage the recovery of the corresponding debt. We do not use your data for profiling or to make automated decisions. How long do we keep your data? In compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times. For this reason, the personal data that you provide us will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or until the interested party requests its deletion.
We do not use your data for profiling or to make automated decisions.
- How long do we keep your data?
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times. For this reason, the personal data that you provide us will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or until the interested party requests its deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the fulfillment of the contract for the provision of services and, alternatively, your consent that you grant us through the contact form when you send us your personal data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Regarding the vehicle pawn service, your data is shared only with the companies that intervene in the management of the sale of vehicles, such as agencies or notaries that register the sale with official bodies.
For the correct execution of the services that we provide, your data is shared with the companies that intervene in the management of the loan or credit, such as agencies or notaries that register the loan, as well as appraisers that carry out the official appraisal of the properties that act as collateral for it. . In order to offer you financial services that best suit your needs, we may communicate your personal data to our collaborators, brokers, investors or other companies in the sector, especially to a company of our business group Tzedakah Finance House Ltd In case of non-payment of the agreed installments, to defend our legitimate interest, we may share your data with companies dedicated to debt recovery, provision of legal services or credit solvency file management. In any case, the data that is shared with these entities will be the data strictly necessary to guarantee the recovery of the debt. Additionally, all the companies whose services we use for the proper development and operation of our company can have access to your data, such as, for example, business, accounting and tax consulting and management companies or our IT service provider, etc. We do not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
We do not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- All interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
According to current regulations, you can request the limitation of your data when:
- You have exercised the rights of rectification or opposition and we are in the process of meeting your request.
- The treatment is illegal, which would determine the erasure of the data, but you oppose it.
- The data is no longer necessary for the treatment and must be deleted but you need it to formulate the exercise or defense of claims.
- Interested parties may oppose the processing of their data in which case we will stop processing their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the defense of possible claims.
- Likewise, the interested parties have the right to request portability of the data that they have provided us to transfer them to another data controller. In this case, the data will be transmitted to another person in charge or to the interested party in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
- All interested parties who have given consent for a specific purpose have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
You can exercise all your rights by communication to email@example.com or by postal mail to Tzedakah Credit House, Ltd . 3278 Oliver Street, 1º6ª, 08005 of Texas, indicating your name and surname (s), the right you are requesting to exercise, the reason for the request and attaching a copy of your identity document.
Within one month after receiving your request to exercise your rights, we will inform you about the actions we have taken as a result of your request. In the case of particularly complex requests, we will contact you within a maximum period of two months.
In any case, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Address: 4619 Public Works Drive, 6, 37601 Tennessee
Phones: +423 213 0586 / +423 330 5795
Intellectual property and responsibility for the contents
Any use of all the contents of the website, specifically the texts, design and source code, without the express authorization of the owners is prohibited. Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the content to which the links located therein are directed, in accordance with the provisions of article 17 of the LSSICE.
All communication with tzedakahhouse.org by any means or through your email address, or the forms present on this 'web site' or your 'e-mail', implies the express consent for your personal data to be incorporated into files owned by Tzedakah Credit House Ltd whose address is Calle Castella 33, Esc. B2 2º3ª de Texas.
These personal data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and in accordance with the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, which is intended to The object is to protect the integrity of the financial system and other sectors of economic activity through the establishment of obligations to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
Therefore, the interested party may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the personal data contained in the aforementioned files, being able to revoke their consent in writing at any time.
For this they may do so by written communication addressed to:
Tax name: Tzedakah Credit House Ltd
3278 Oliver Street, 1º6ª
CP 08005 - Texas
Telephone: +34 93 485 20 00
info @ tzedakahhouse.org
LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION ABOUT OUR LOANS
As these are privately financed loans from the secondary financial market, the services provided by Tzedakah Finance House Ltd are regulated based on the Law of March 15, 2019, which aims to regulate real estate loans. The conditions, information and warnings expressed here refer only to consumer loans. Commercial or business loans exempt from the status of Consumer Loans will have different conditions applied in each specific case.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND POLICY ON RESPONSIBLE LENDING
All consumer loans offered by Tzedakah Finance House Ltd will be regulated according to the Law of March 15, 2019, Tzedakah Finance House Ltd committing to express itself in clear, precise and understandable terms under the prism of the best professional ethics.
The company, through any of its trademarks, is provided with CIF B-65071821, registered office at C / 3278 Oliver Street, 1º6ª, 08005, Texas, with contact telephone number 93 485 20 00 and the following websites : Creditoparticular.es, C rediting.es, C apitalprivadomb.com, P restamistas.es , F inanciacionparaempresas.net , P restamistasparticulares.es , with contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org and establishment open to the public at the aforementioned address, Its main activity is the granting and / or intermediation of last resort credits between credit institutions and natural or legal persons, whose main destination, among others, is the cancellation of debts. Likewise, the client is advised on the possibility of reunifying their credits through different lenders and credit institutions.
It also aims to grant loans with a mortgage guarantee and / or the development of a commercial or professional intermediation activity, in exchange for pecuniary remuneration, and which consists of directly or indirectly contacting a natural or legal person with a lender or credit institution and perform any of the following functions with respect to the requested loans:
- Present or offer different loan deals and contracts to borrowing clients.
- Assist the borrowers by carrying out the previous procedures or other pre-contractual management regarding said loan contracts.
- Enter into loan agreements with a borrower on behalf of the lender or credit institution.
It is registered in the Texas Mercantile Registry and in the State Registry created by Law 2/2009 with number 439/2013. and has the insurance policy No. BATR20I1917723 as a guarantee of the required civil liability contracted with the Lloyd's entity.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE IS INFORMATIVE AND IN NO CASE DOES IT CONSTITUTE A FINANCING COMMITMENT BY Tzedakah Finance House, Ltd, THE INDICATED CONDITIONS ARE NOT BINDING FOR THE LENDER PARTNER THAT THE LENDER IS NOT ASSOCIATED BY THE LENDER, AND THE LENDER IS NOT ASSOCIATED BY THE LENDER. FINANCING:
- The activity in the intermediation contract between Tzedakah Finance House Ltd and its clients, will consist of obtaining the financing and liquidity necessary for the client, through obtaining a loan with a mortgage guarantee for a specific amount on a property owned by the clients of natural civil legal.
- The financing offer of Tzedakah Finance House Ltd responds to criteria applied in alternative financing channels to traditional Banking, the client being aware that the remuneration interest applied is usually higher than those marketed by known Financing and Credit Banking Entities .
- Tzedakah Finance House Ltd attends in a competitive and professional way credit or loan demands in a more agile and flexible way, studying each of the operations individually and adapting the loan to the client's needs, taking into account the current market situation. secondary financial.
- The total price of the intermediation that the client must pay for the intermediation services will range between the amount of € 2,000 and € 30,000 depending on the amount of the loan granted in accordance with the list of rates (binding and mandatory for the entity) that you can consult at www.creditoparticular.es
- The purpose of the loan will be determined by the needs of the client, but you should take into consideration that taking into account the characteristics of the loan requested, the total cancellation before maturity or partial repayments, they represent a considerable saving in the cost of the loan.
- Purpose of the loans: Debt reunification, advance sale of the property, specific liquidity for business, cancellation and payment of debts as well as any other specific need of the client.
- The loan requested by you can only be granted with the provision of a real estate guarantee provided that the requested capital is less than 40% of the property's appraisal. Example: For a property with a value of € 250,000, the maximum loan will be $ 100,000, which may be less depending on the type of guarantee provided, its specific location and the particular circumstances of the credit operation.
- The duration of the contracts may range between TEN YEARS and FIFTEEN YEARS depending on the nature of the operation, the real estate as collateral, the client's profile and the purpose of the loan as well as the financial capacity. You should choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Remuneration interests will range between 10% and 12% depending on the characteristics and / or risk of credit.
- Default interest would never exceed three percentage points over the agreed ordinary interest.
- The lenders that collaborate with Tzedakah Finance House Ltd will deliver the amount of the loan granted by bank transfer or nominative bank check to the borrower and the financial intermediary for their intermediation services and, where appropriate, to the manager of the charges that may be in the property used as guarantee as well as any other procedure not subject to the conditions of the loan such as inheritances and accessory procedures requested by the client. You may also pay costs and payments to third parties of debts or services or that have contracted and of obligation to pay by the borrower and always by indication of him and his authorization.
- The client will have the right to choose the language or languages in which the contract can be formalized when this is not the language in which the information prior to contracting has been offered.
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLES OF LOAN AND APPLIED APR
The APR is the total cost of the loan expressed as an annual percentage. Its basic function is to compare with other possible offers. As they are private loans and private capital, the interest expenses of said loans will always vary depending on the risk of the operation, a factor determined by the guarantees provided, the amount requested and the agreed repayment period. Therefore, the APR of our loans will vary depending on the particular conditions of said loan operation. It will be communicated to each client with the anticipation required according to current legislation and will never exceed 20%, including opening costs and financial intermediation fees.
- Total loan of € 41,436
- The total cost of intermediation: € 3,950 (previously paid by the client from own funds)
- Opening commission: € 2,486
- Client liquidity: € 38,950
- Interest, term, modality, fee and APR *:
- At 10% interest over 10 years in grace (interest only installments) Fee € 345.30: Tae: 12.12%
- At 10% interest over 10 years in French (capital installments + interest) Fee: € 547.58, Tae: 12.12%
- At 12% 10-year interest grace period (interest-only installments) Fee € 414.36: Tae: 14.43%
- At 12% interest over 10 years in French (capital installments + interest) Fee: € 594.49: Tae: 14.43%
These representative examples have been constructed on the basis that the price of the requested intermediation are made effective with the client's own funds; otherwise and in the event that they are withheld and deducted from the loan as payment to third parties at the time of granting the loan deed, it will have a direct impact on the total cost and APR of the credit. Your result would be the following:
- Total loan of € 41,436
- The total cost of intermediation: € 3,950
- Opening commission: € 2,486
- Client liquidity: € 35,000
- Interest, term, modality, fee and APR:
- At 10% interest over 10 years in grace (installments of interest only) Fee € 345.30: Tae: 15.16%
- At 10% interest over 10 years in French (capital installments + interest) Fee: € 547.58, Tae: 15.16%
- At 12% 10-year interest grace period (interest-only installments) Fee € 414.36: Tae: 17.66%
- At 12% interest over 10 years in French (capital installments + interest) Fee: € 594.49: Tae: 17.66%
XIII.- For the repayment of the loan, you could be offered a choice between constant installments of capital and interest or only of interest with an obligation to pay the capital granted at maturity or a single payment of interest and capital at maturity.
XIV .- That the company Tzedakah Finance House Ltd may withhold amounts for payments to third parties, banks, creditors and payments assumed in the granting and / or intermediation of the requested loan.
XV.- Failure to comply with the payment obligation assumed will have as the main consequence that the creditor may give up early the credit agreement granted, consequently losing the benefit of the term granted, being able to collect its debt through judicial procedures established in the Civil Procedure Law and agreed in the articles of incorporation.
REGARDING THE INTERMEDIATION CONTRACT
I.- The client has the right to withdraw from the brokerage contract, as long as it is done before the signing of the mortgage loan before the authorizing notary, being sufficient for the effectiveness of this right the verbal or written communication to the company Tzedakah Finance House Ltd
II.- The withdrawal of the contract will not entail any expense for the client.
III.- The brokerage contract is governed by what has been agreed and as provided for by the provisions of the commercial code and the civil code.
- Currency: dollars ($). In the event that clients receive their income in a currency other than Euro, payments must be made in dollars. Therefore, the equivalent value of said payments in your income or asset currency will vary, up or down, depending on the price of the Euro.
- Consequences of not complying with the agreements reflected in the contract, the borrower will lose the right to the term and the early expiration of the contract will occur if the following requirements concur:
a) That the borrower is in default in the payment of a portion of the loan principal or interest.
b) That the amount of overdue and unsatisfied installments equals at least:
i. At three percent of the amount of the capital granted, if the default occurs within the first half of the duration of the loan. This requirement will be considered fulfilled when the overdue and unpaid installments are equivalent to the non-payment of twelve monthly installments or a number of installments such that it supposes that the debtor has breached its obligation for a period of at least twelve months.
ii. At seven percent of the amount of the capital granted, if the default occurs within the second half of the duration of the loan. This requirement will be considered fulfilled when the overdue and unpaid installments are equivalent to the non-payment of fifteen monthly installments or a number of installments such that it supposes that the debtor has breached its obligation for a period of at least fifteen months.
c) That the lender has required the borrower to pay, granting him a period of at least one month for compliance and advising him of what, if not attended, he will claim the full repayment owed on the loan.
LINKS AND EXPENSES
To obtain the loan, the client will not be obliged to contract any accessory service. However, at the time of signing, you must have a damage insurance on the property to be mortgaged in an insurance company of recognized solvency and at your free choice.
Preparatory expenses by the client, even if the loan operation is not formalized:
- Appraisal: The property provided as collateral must be properly appraised before the loan is signed and will be carried out by an appraisal company independent of the lender in accordance with Royal Decree 775/1997 of May 30 and the tenth additional provision of Law 5 / 2019 of March 15 regulating real estate credit contracts and will be in charge of the client.
Maximum amounts of other expenses to take into account once the loan is formalized:
- Opening commission that will range between 3% and 8%
- Commission for modification of the loan contract once formalized: 5% of the outstanding capital, with a minimum of € 750
- Commission for claiming unpaid installment: € 30
- Commission for issuing burofax: € 180
- Commission for issuance of certificate of pending balance, zero balance, debt or cancellation: € 180
- Commission per letter of payment: € 300
- Displacement for cancellation and grant letter of loan payment to the notary chosen by the client: € 500
- Costs for amicable extrajudicial claim of the debt due to continuous non-payment of installments: € 600
- Costs for amicable extrajudicial claim of the debt for non-payment TOTAL before starting the judicial claim: € 1,200
Tzedakah Finance House Ltd is committed to offering the best possible borrowing conditions for the client interested in obtaining the loan, according to the information provided by the client to our company. If there is no adequate solution to the interests of the client and their needs, the client may terminate the contract at no cost to the latter.
Taxes not included.
MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM RATES ON CONSUMER LOANS CALCULATED ON THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE GRANTED LOAN:
- From € 20,001 to € 25,000 / minimum commission of € 2,000 / maximum commission of € 3,500
- From € 25,001 to € 30,000 / minimum commission of € 2,500 / maximum commission of € 4,500
- From € 30,001 to € 40,000 / minimum commission of € 3,000 / maximum commission of € 5,900
- From € 40,001 to € 50,000 / minimum commission of € 4,000 / maximum commission of € 6,900
- From € 50,001 to € 60,000 / minimum commission of € 5,000 / maximum commission of € 7,900
- From € 60,001 to € 75,000 / minimum commission of € 6,000 / maximum commission of € 8,900
- From € 75,001 to € 90,000 / minimum commission of € 7,500 / maximum commission of € 10,900
- From € 90,001 to € 100,000 / minimum commission of € 9,000 / maximum commission of € 12,900
- From € 100,000 to € 150,000 / minimum commission of € 10,900 / maximum commission of € 17,900
- From € 150,000 to € 300,000 / minimum commission of € 12,000 / maximum commission of € 30,000
- More than € 300,000 / Maximum commission of 10%
Said commission will vary depending on the exact capital requested comprised within the corresponding interval, the client's profile, risk, repayment terms and difficulty of concession due to the very nature of the operation and will be required as long as it is finally subscribed by the client through the offer presented by Tzedakah Finance House Ltd The fees will be paid with the client's own funds before signing or at the time of signing the loan or mortgage loan, through a check, or by entering the current account that is indicate for this purpose.
PROCEDURE FOR THE RETURN OF THE LOAN
The return of the total amount of the loan may be in two ways; through constant installments of capital and interest until the end of the loan or by means of constant installments of only interest, returning the principal of the loan in a single payment before the agreed maximum repayment date, if the contrary is not established as an exceptional case in the contract of the loan operation.
In the event that the client wants to make payments on account, these will be discounted from the total amount to be returned without prejudice or benefit of the interests and expenses applied. Likewise, the mode of payment (check, bank check, transfer, etc ...) will be the one stipulated in said loan operation contract.
EARLY REFUND CONDITIONS
The loan can be repaid in advance, in whole or in part, upon request signed by you, without other conditions. The payment of the remaining principal and the corresponding interests may be made as appropriate, either by maintaining the maturity or term of duration provided in the loan contract, with the corresponding reduction in the repayment installments, or by maintaining the amount of the installments in that current time with the corresponding decrease in the maturity or term of the loan.
a) In the event of a partial or total early repayment during the first 10 years of the loan, or from the day that the fixed rate is applicable, the lender will have the right to receive a compensation of 2 , 00% on the repaid capital, without its amount being able to exceed the financial loss caused.
b) In the event of partial or total early repayment after the aforementioned period of 10 years and until the end of the term of the loan, the right to receive at the time of making it a compensation of 1.50% on the reimbursed capital, without its amount being able to exceed the financial loss caused.